Because of my track record with Facebook ads, I've been hired and called in to help hundreds of entrepreneurs (from ever corner of the globe) with their Facebook Marketing... and over time... you start seeing patterns.
There are 6 core reasons why most People fail with Facebook Ads
1) They're terrified of the Facebook Ad Editor
and therefore never setup an ad in the first place.
2) Their Offer on Facebook isn't something that get's people excited.
3) Their Ad Creative doesn't stand out and therefore gets lost in the newsfeed.
4) They don't understand how to properly use Facebook's Ad Targeting Options.
5) They don't know how to properly Track their Ads.
(and they end up killing ads that are working and feeding more money into ads that aren't)
6) They don't understand how to Scale and Ad that has early conversions into a Monster.
(you can actually kill a high converting ad on Facebook by pouring too much money into it at once)